Microsoft Project Professional 2013 Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
Buy Project Professional 2013 for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now and we will send you the Project 2013 product key directly via e-mail. This is a one-time license and the activation key is only valid for installation on 1 PC.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 29-01-2013
- Program type: Project Management Desktop Software
- Format: Single Use Digital licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Effectively manage important projects with Project Professional 2013. Project 2013 has more intuitive tools and built-in project management assistance that helps you keep your projects, resources and colleagues up to date and on track. With quick and easy collaboration capabilities Project Professional 2013 allows you to complete successful projects through efficient project management and planning.
This project management software is the predecessor of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 and the successor to Microsoft Project Professional 2010. Project Professional 2013 is available in 32-bits and 64-bits and is compatible with Windows 7 or any later version of Windows operating system.
► Reports section.
Project 2013 comes with improved reporting tools, giving you a better overview on how your budgets are being spent. The enhanced overview on the project will let you communicate as efficiently as possible with management, your customers and your colleagues.
► Trace task paths.
Never get lost in a cluttered Gantt Chart again with the ability to trace task paths. This allows you to highlight the link chain for any task.
Have a kick-start with a new project using the new ready-to-use templates that come with Microsoft Project 2013. It also has an explicit getting started guide, ensuring that new users are able to employ all of the professional features within no time.
► Professional reports.
Create professional reports without exporting your data. Project 2013 comes with built-in reporting tools that let you create professional graphic reports with pictures, charts, links and more. Providing you with any and every tool you need to effectively present the status or results of your project.
► Easy communication and sharing.
Talk as you work. Communicate with project members efficiently through built-in Lync features. Lync integration lets you start an instant messaging session, video chat, email and phone call with your colleagues without having to leave the application*. Improved sharing and communication enables you to save time and bring more productivity within your team.
* This feature is only available if Lync 2010 or later is installed on the user’s computer.
► Work from anywhere.
Save and access your work from anywhere. Project 2013 lets you save your projects in OneDrive and sync it to Share-Point or SkyDrive allowing you to access and share files from any location.
‣ Required Processor: 1 Ghz or faster processor with SSE2
‣ Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 2 GB available disk space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 576 or higher resolution
‣ Required video card: DirectX10 graphics card
‣ Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 Release 2.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!