Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
ATTENTION : After October 2020, Microsoft does not provide security and functionality updates or support for PCs with Office 2010.
Buy Office Home and Business 2010 for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now and we will send you the Office 2010 product key directly via e-mail. This is a one-time licence and the activation key is only valid for installation on 1 PC.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 15-06-2010
- Program type: Office Suite
- Format: Single Use Digital licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Includes: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Description & Applications
Designed to increase your efficiency, Office 2010 Home and Business has been optimized to work fast while demanding very little on system resources. It comes with amazing new features making Office significantly more user friendly and allows you to save and access your work from anywhere with SkyDrive.
‣ Microsoft Outlook 2010
Stay connected and productive with a clear overview of your email, calendar and contacts. Plan meetings, share information and collaborate efficiently with Outlook’s easy to use interface and features.
‣ Microsoft Word 2010
The most popular graphical word processing program used globally. Creating professional documents has never been easier. Great proofing tools allow you to edit, structure and review your work easily.
‣ Microsoft Excel 2010
Organize and create comprehensive spreadsheets or workbooks with Excel. Microsoft Excel’s extensive options and features let you to illustrate your data patterns in detailed charts and graphs and perform in depth analyses by using the wide variety of formulas available. Allowing you to create informed decisions and accurate forecasts.
‣ Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Create powerful presentations and captivate your audience with PowerPoint. Look like a professional using PowerPoint templates and themes to design the presentation that suits you best. PowerPoint also comes with a variety of animations transitions and other features that allows you to present everything you want in the exact way that you want.
‣ Microsoft OneNote 2010.
Your personal digital notebook, OneNote allows you to type, write or draw notes and insert imaged, audio or video clips from the web. OneNote is available online and syncs up with your other devices. Allowing you to access, update or create new notes from where ever you are.
Microsoft Office 2010 is the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2013. Office 2010 is available in 32-bit as well as 64-bit and is compatible with Windows 7 or any later version of Windows operating system. Office 2010, like previous versions, comes in a variety of packages each designed to cater to different needs. Whether you want Office for personal or professional use, Microsoft has the right package for you.
► Cleaner menu system.
2010 takes ribbon menu system to a higher level making it more intuitive with a new home menu system. Instead of a drop-down in the previous versions, Office 2010 gives you the options to save, open, close, preview and more on the same window. The renewed home menu interface comes with detailed info about modifications, authors, file size and permissions.
► Improved multimedia editing.
Office 2010 comes with improved multimedia editing options, such as image and in-video editing in Microsoft PowerPoint. This improvement, including screen captures and video cutting, makes it easier to make and adjust beautiful presentations.
► Real-time Collaboration.
Desktop version supports a real-time friend list that allows to see individuals that are editing a document within Office 2010. Allowing you to see who is online and on what they are working.
► Better Security.
Office 2010 gives an improved form to author settings and restricted editing. This version also allows to enable “Protected Mode”, which stops you from editing files by accident, before you enable editing also allowing you to choose who can collaborate.
► Web Apps.
Online versions of Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote are available for the users of Office 2010. Web apps enable you to work through Windows Live or SharePoint.
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: 500 MHz processor or later versions (1 GHz required for Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager)
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher (1 GB required for Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 576 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 9.0c graphics processor
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Terminal Server, Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3) | Supports only 32-bit edition: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2), MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2003 R2.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!