Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2019 | 16-core | Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
If you need to purchase five or more licences, we offer personalised offers.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2019 Digital Licence to get the new and enhanced features and capabilities that will allow you and your team to be more productive.
Order now for the best price at LicenceDeals and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2019 product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: CPO Volume Licence (transferable)
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Microsoft's Windows Server 2019 Standard is ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses that operate in physical or minimally virtualised environments. The license is core-based, so you must cover each physical core on the CPU. This product allows for the licensing of up to 16 cores. You also need a Client Access License (CAL) for each client that accesses Windows Server Standard edition.
Windows Server 2019 provides enhanced multiple-layered security and protection. Compared to previous Server versions, new features include hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) and hybrid capabilities with Azure. Windows Server 2019 bridges the gap between taking advantage of cloud services and still needing an on-premises server to run some of the traditional applications that do not yet have a cloud-based counterpart.
► Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
► Group policy
► Volume activation
► System Insights
► 2 Virtual Machines
► Single Storage Replica 2 TB volume
Read more in our blog article "Windows Server Editions Comparison".
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support NX and DEP, LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and PrefetchW, as well as Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply), Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI compatible.
‣ Other: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM); UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!