Microsoft Office 365 Home | (PC/MAC/Tablet) - 1 Year, 6 Users Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: email@example.com)|
Buy Microsoft Office 365 Home 1 Year subscription for 6 users for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now and we will send you the Office 365 Home product key directly via e-mail within 45 minutes of purchase.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 21-03-2020
- Program type: Office Suite
- Format: Digital licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Includes: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype for Business.
Description & Applications
Share your Office 365 Home subscription with up to 5 people in your family and use it across multiple devices (max 5 devices per user). Take advantage of premium Office apps, 6TB of cloud storage (1TB per person!), and advanced security features for email and files.*
Office 365 Home makes completing your projects easier with design and writing suggestions, and access to a vast selection of templates, stock photos, icons and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This version of Office allows you to easily share files and photos across devices with OneDrive without worrying about cybersecurity thanks to the built-in ransomware detection and recovery; your most important files are protected with two-step verification in OneDrive Personal Vault.
Included applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, and Skype**.
*App availability varies by device/language. Features vary by platform. The security features apply to customers who have an @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com email address.
** 60 monthly minutes. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to phones are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries. Exclusions apply.
‣ Microsoft Outlook
Send, receive and manage your emails in more efficient manner with Outlook. Outlook grants you access to all stored contacts and e-mail addresses providing you with an ability to keep information about partners and customers up-to-date. Moreover, improved app gives you more possibilities with updated contact cards, @mentions, Focused Inbox, Travel Package cards and more. To minimize your workload even more you can schedule meetings in different time zones, listen to your emails, automatically download cloud attachments and set reminders to pop-up over the windows you are working in.
‣ Microsoft Word
Create, edit and manage professional text documents in Word. With new tools for translating, easier reading and more natural writing, you can improve your ability to communicate and absorb information. New integration of SVG, support for LaTeX syntax, Microsoft Translator, Learning Tools enhance your productivity. Documents are now easier to find and more convenient to navigate with book-like flipping features and Side to Side view.
‣ Microsoft Excel
Create and manage tables and engage in more powerful data analysis with Excel. In this version, Excel offers tables of all kinds from accounting and product databases. Among other things, new impressive features and functions, such as formulas, map and funnel charts, enhanced visuals, publishing to Power BI, new themes, precision selecting and more provides you with new methods to display data in an appealing way. Moreover, enhanced visuals, ink improvements, easier sharing and better accessibility features allow you to save time while enjoying familiar work flow.
‣ Microsoft PowerPoint
Create more sophisticated and visually appealing to capture your audience’s attention with PowerPoint. The newest version of well-known tool comes improved visual effects, such as Morph Transition, Text Highlighter, Zoom capabilities. It also allows you to make your presentations more dynamic with 3-D models, background removal, export to 4K, Ultra-HD recording features and more.
Your personal digital notebook, OneNote allows you to type, write or draw notes and insert imaged, audio or video clips from the web. OneNote is available online and syncs up with your other devices. Allowing you to access, update or create new notes from where ever you are.
► Access to premium creative content.
Gain access to an extended collection of royalty-free creative content, including templates, stock photos, icons, and fonts.
► AI-powered creative tools.
Add the finishing touches to your work with design and writing suggestions.
► OneDrive PC folder backup.
Automatically back the files on your Windows PC and make sure your data is safe an easy to transfer to a different device.
► OneDrive ransomware detection & recovery.
Get security updates that keep your files and photos safe from cyber attacks.
‣ Required Processor: Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core; macOS: Intel processor
‣ Recommended Memory: Windows OS: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit); Mac OS: 4 GB RAM
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space; macOS: 10 GB of available disk space, HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
‣ Required Display: Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher); macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
‣ Required Graphics Card: Windows OS: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update); macOS: No graphics requirements.
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: PC, Mac, iOS, and Android*
* iOS and Android require separate app installation.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!