Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) 5 Devices | 1 Year - Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
Buy Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now and we will send you the Kaspersky Total Security product key via e-mail, within 8 business hours.
Attention: The product is to be used in the European Union only.
- Brand: Kaspersky
- Program type: Total security
- Format: Digital Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
Kaspersky Total Security is a multi-device family security and includes anti-ransomware, webcam security, antivirus, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies.
Kaspersky’s total security does the following:
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Secures passwords & images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home*
- Helps guard kids – advanced parental controls
* only for pc and mac devices
** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day
Kaspersky Total Security is user-friendly, easy to use and very accessible. The interface consist of 7 areas: My Computer Protection (the antivirus), My Backup and My Parental Control make up the main three, with My System Tune-Up, My Encryption, My Virtual Keyboard and My Password Manager. Almost all the features have a wizard the help with the set up.
Kaspersky Total Security has 2 levels of control available.
- Basic: for those who prefer minimal interaction
- Advanced: for those who want more control
Some of the tools included in KTS are:
- Vulnerability Scan: identifies flaws in the system or in third-party applications that have been installed. Allows immediate fixes for any problems.
- Kaspersky Disk Rescue: creates a CD or a bootable USB flash drive with the engine.
- Windows Troubleshooting: scans your system and fixes problems that can be caused by some malware.
- Privacy Cleaner: cleans up the system's junk files (cookies, cache, logs, etc.).
- Browser Configuration: analyzes Internet Explorer settings and suggests optimizations for the security key (the tool is only compatible with IE).
- Cloud Protection: provides real-time protection against new threats, and real-time information regarding site reputation for any website visited.
- Network Monitor: analyzes traffic data, showing ports and active connections, and other information about network activity.
- Application Control: displays real-time data on the use of the CPU, RAM and hard disk. Monitors the activities of the software installed on your PC, indicating a degree of reputation and letting you intervene if necessary to apply restrictions to its use.
Keeps your PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet safe.
Safe Money protects online shopping, banking and payments.
Secure Connection hides your info from hackers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
System Watcher secures files before they’re captured.
Webcam protection stops hackers from watching you online.
Tells you when your Wi-Fi is at risk—and how you can better protect it.
Password Manager creates, syncs and stores them across devices.
Included online backup securely saves your photos, videos and more.
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X (All)
‣ Ram: 2GB
‣ Hard Disk: 1GB
‣ Additional requirements: IE 9 or higher; .Net Framework 4 or higher