Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 5 Devices | 1 Year - Digital Licence
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licences|
|Bulk orders (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
Buy Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) for the best price at LicenceDeals. Order now and we will send you the Kaspersky Internet Security product key via e-mail, within 8 business hours.
Attention: This product is to be used only in European Economic Area countries, the United Kingdom and their overseas territories.
- Brand: Kaspersky
- Program type: Internet security
- Format: Digital Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
Stay safe, anytime, everywhere. At work and at home.
Kaspersky’s advanced one-license security suite protects you from malware, financial scammers, webcam spies and more.
Kaspersky’s internet security does the following:
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, attacks & more
- Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
- Detects spyware hiding on your Android device
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Blocks unauthorized access to your webcam*
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
* only for pc and mac devices
** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day
Kaspersky Internet Security provides the same excellent real-time protection as Kaspersky Anti-virus against attacks from worms, viruses and malware.
Kaspersky internet security also has an auto-defense mechanism that detect and blocks files from strange behavior, which is used as a preventative method against yet unknown potential malware.
Some of the tools included in KIS are:
- Vulnerability Scan: identifies flaws in the system or in third-party applications that have been installed. Allows immediate fixes for any problems.
- Kaspersky Disk Rescue: creates a CD or a bootable USB flash drive with the engine.
- Windows Troubleshooting: scans your system and fixes problems that can be caused by some malware.
- Privacy Cleaner: cleans up the system's junk files (cookies, cache, logs, etc.).
- Browser Configuration: analyzes Internet Explorer settings and suggests optimizations for the security key (the tool is only compatible with IE).
- Cloud Protection: provides real-time protection against new threats, and real-time information regarding site reputation for any website visited.
- Network Monitor: analyzes traffic data, showing ports and active connections, and other information about network activity.
- Application Control: displays real-time data on the use of the CPU, RAM and hard disk. Monitors the activities of the software installed on your PC, indicating a degree of reputation and letting you intervene if necessary to apply restrictions to its use.
Kaspersky Internet Security is an advanced security solution for your PC. It offers an excellent antivirus engine, firewall, and anti-phishing features. A new design, protection from Ransomware, and Safe Money improvements are among its best new features.
Keeps your PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet safe.
Safe Money protects online shopping, banking and payments.
Secure Connection hides your info from hackers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
System Watcher secures files before they’re captured.
Webcam protection stops hackers from watching you online.
Tells you when your Wi-Fi is at risk—and how you can better protect it.
Cloud-assisted protection stops the latest malware, including viruses, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, pop-ups, spyware and more.
Lets you manage security from anywhere with your My Kaspersky account.
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product - all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X (All)
‣ Ram: 2GB
‣ Hard Disk: 1GB
‣ Additional requirements: IE 9 or higher; .Net Framework 4 or higher