1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Digital Content Distribution Ltd.
3. No purchase in necessary to enter the prize draw or to win the prize.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants who reside in the EU and are over 18 years of age.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The prize draw will include those who fill out the form below up until Midnight on September 7th 2020 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. To enter the prize draw simply fill out the necessary information in the form below.
10. Digital Content Distribution Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prizes will be one Sandberg Wireless Mouse Pro, one Sandberg USB-C Dock HDMI+3xUSB+PD 100W, and one Sandberg Wireless Charger Mousepad 10W.
12. DCD's use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. The winners will be drawn at random.
14. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of DCD regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winners will be notified after September 7th 2020 via the email provided during subscription and winners will also be announced on LicenceDeals.com on the LicenceDeals Facebook page.
18. DCD will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
19. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and DCD reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner or withdraw the prize.
Digital Content Distribution Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2020
Receipt of the prize
20. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by DCD for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at Support@licencedeals.com
23. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and to any other prize draw participants if requested via DCD.
24. An announcement of the winners first name will be made via DCDs LicenceDeals website and Facebook page.
25. All personal information shall be used in accordance with DCDs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
26. DCD does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that DCD does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
27. DCD does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
28. DCD reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by EU law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the EU.